On the Bartender Journey Podcast #107 its great conversation with Mr. Warren Bobrow, the author of several amazing cocktail books. Warren's new book offers 75 traditional, yet newly-created cocktails. The cocktails in this book are delicious, soothing and unique.
Shrubs require time and careful preparation. This fascinating ingredient creates cocktails that are truly different, uncommon and delectable.
Show Notes. Mentioned in the the podcast this week:
Warren Bobrows books:
◦ Bitters and Shrub Syrup Cocktails: Restorative Vintage Cocktails, Mocktails, and Elixirs
◦ Whiskey Cocktails: Rediscovered Classics and Contemporary Craft Drinks Using the World's Most Popular Spirit
◦ Apothecary Cocktails: Restorative Drinks from Yesterday and Today
• Greg Seider book: Alchemy in a Glass: The Essential Guide to Handcrafted Cocktails
• Bartender Journey Podcast #99 with Dale DeGroff
• Leave a comment and rating for Bartender Journey on iTunes
• Previous Bartender Journey interview with Warren Bobrow
Visit our Tip Cup page and help support the Bartender Journey Podcast.
Take a listen with the player below or subscribe on iTunes or Sticher Radio. Cheers!